Best Way to Travel Safely this Summer?
Memorial Day is almost here. It’s a great time to get out and celebrate the summer.
This travel season try a Bank Forward Travel Visa® Prepaid Card for all your purchases. It’s a safe card for your travels near and far – perfect for call-ahead seating, at merchants and for online reservations:
- Use as a separate secure account – FDIC insured and no links to your other accounts
- Replace if lost or stolen – Your card, and the money on it, can be replaced1
- Monitor card balance and history – Create an account at www.MyPrepaidBalance.com, use the My Prepaid mobile app2 and set up text alerts2
A Visa Travel Card is the ideal choice because it is:
- Reusable – reloadable for the life of the card and makes saving up for a trip a snap
- Convenient – easily load funds online, in-branch or via direct deposit
- Secure – spend worldwide with a card unattached to any other accounts
Visa Travel Cards are a great option – here’s why:
- There’s no monthly fee1 – just purchase and go
- You can’t overspend – the card prevents over-the-limit expenses
- You have ATM access2 – check balances and withdraw funds worldwide
- It can be easily replaced – have a new card mailed to you in case of loss or theft3;
- You have online/mobile capability – access information and reload at MyPrepaidBalance.com or with the MyPrepaidApp2.
Less Stress! Better Budgeting! Use your Travel Card for every adventure.
Questions? Contact: MyPrepaidBalance.com or call the number on the back of your card for a customer service representative. Use your Travel Card everywhere that Visa debit is accepted.
1Other fees may apply. Purchase fee $9.95. Companion Card purchase fee $2.95. See Terms and Conditions for details. 1Card accounts are FDIC insured. 3Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
2Standard data rates, fees, charges and other third-party fees may apply.
3While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and cost terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See cardholder agreement for more details.
4MyPrepaidBalance.com credit or debit card reload fee $10
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Prepaid cards are issued by MetaBank Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.