Contact Us Find Us

Recreational Vehicle, Motorcycle, ATV, Motor Home


The liability coverage of the recreational vehicle, motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, and motor home policy provides protection against legal liability arising out of the ownership or operation of the vehicle. The insuring agreement agrees to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible because of an accident.

Collision coverage provides protection against loss or damage to a covered vehicle or a non-owned vehicle resulting from the impact with another vehicle or object or vehicle upset. Collision losses are paid regardless of fault.

Comprehensive coverage provides protection against any loss or damage to a covered auto resulting from loss other than a collision or upset, or a loss specifically excluded.

Personal injury protection coverage (PIP, or no-fault) applies only to bodily injury of the insured and not to property damage. It also adds no-fault benefits. No-fault means that in the event of an personal vehicle accident, each party collects from his or her own insurance company regardless of fault.

Uninsured motorist coveragepays for bodily injury to an insured who is injured by an uninsured motorist, a hit-and-run driver, or a driver whose insurance company becomes insolvent.

Underinsured motorist coverage can be added to the policy to supplement the uninsured motorist coverage. Underinsured motorist coverage applies when a negligent driver has liability limits at the time of an accident, but the liability limits carried may be insufficient to pay for damages for which the negligent driver is responsible. This is when the insured’s underinsured motorists coverage would apply and payment for the difference could be made.

life health-insurance-igl

Life & Health Insurance
Insuring your future farmers


It comes faster than you think.


Invest Forward
We won't leave you hanging.

Larry Werlinger, CIC, LUTCF,
Choosing the Best Coverage