Personal Auto Insurance


Accidents can happen to even the best drivers, but no need to worry!  Your Insure Forward agent works with you to select the coverages you need.  Some common types of coverages include:

Liability coverage of the personal auto policy provides protection against legal liability arising out of the ownership or operation of an automobile. The insuring agreement agrees to pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which the insured is legally responsible because of an automobile accident.  

Collision coverage provides protection against loss or damage to a covered auto or a non-owned auto resulting from the impact with another vehicle or object or vehicle upset. Collision losses are paid regardless of fault.  

Comprehensive coverage provides protection against any loss or damage to a covered auto resulting from loss other than a collision or upset, or a loss specifically excluded.  

Personal injury protection coverage (PIP, or no-fault) applies only to bodily injury of the insured and not to property damage.  It also adds no-fault benefits. No-fault means that in the event of an automobile accident, each party collects from his or her own insurance company regardless of fault.

Uninsured motorist coverage pays for bodily injury to an insured who is injured by an uninsured motorist, a hit-and-run driver, or a driver whose insurance company becomes insolvent.  

Underinsured motorist coverage can be added to the policy to supplement the uninsured motorist coverage. Underinsured motorist coverage applies when a negligent driver has liability limits at the time of an accident, but the liability limits carried may be insufficient to pay for damages that the negligent driver is responsible for. This is when the insured's underinsured motorists coverage would apply and payment for the difference could be made.