Purchases and payments have never been easier! You can use your Bank Forward MasterCard® debit or Visa® credit card in place of cash or checks at millions of locations and ATMs worldwide. Simply swipe and sign or use your card to make purchases online or over the phone.
Use it everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
No need to carry checks or cash! Just present your debit card wherever MasterCard® is accepted to pay for groceries, gas, clothes or dining out or to get cash at an ATM. The payment is automatically debited from your checking account. All transaction details are listed on your account statement for easy record keeping.
Simply press “Credit” to use a signature to make your purchases around your neighborhood or around the world. To get cash back from participating retailers when you make a purchase, press “Debit” and enter your PIN (personal identification number).
For qualifying account holders.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If your debit card is lost or stolen IMMEDIATELY report your lost or stolen card by contacting your local Bank Forward branch during normal business hours or by calling 1.800.472.3272 after hours. If stolen, notify the police department as well.
Click here for more information on lost and stolen debit and credit cards.
Getting Cash at ATMs
When you use our ATMs, no fees are charged and no action is required on your part. Cash withdrawals are also available without a surcharge on MoneyPass® Network ATMs. The MoneyPass® Network offers thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across the nation for your convenience.
When you shop online at participating merchants, MasterCard® SecureCode protection allows you to choose a private code to protect your card against unauthorized charges.
You may enroll while shopping online at a participating merchant or enroll online.
Zero liability applies to purchases in a store, over the phone, online, or via a mobile device. As a MasterCard® cardholder, you will not be responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following conditions are met:
- You can demonstrate that you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from the risk of loss or theft.
- You must promptly report the loss or theft of your card and/or Security Information within two business days after learning of the loss or theft.
If you have questions regarding zero liability coverage or you suspect unauthorized use of your card, contact Bank Forward IMMEDIATELY. If the conditions above are not met, you will not be covered by the MASTERCARD® zero liability limitation and your liability may be limited by federal, state, or local law.
- Treat your card like cash, and keep it in a secure location.
- Don’t lend your card or provide your account number to anyone.
- If you use a PIN with your card, don’t write it on your card or keep it with your card.
- Never let your card out of your sight, even while a transaction is being recorded.
- Tear up your sales draft receipts before discarding them. Request the merchant does too.
- Check monthly statements for accuracy and/or suspicious charges. Contact us immediately if there are any suspicious charges.
- Keep records of all cards along with the phone numbers of each issuer.
Your MasterCard card will have new benefits. Effective July 14, 2014, benefits include Identity Theft Resolution Services. To learn more about this valuable benefit, please call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747). To request a printed Guide to Benefits, call 1-800-450-3115. You can also visit www.mastercard.com/debitstandard-gtb for a full description of the benefits and how to use them.
Visa® Credit Cards for Consumers
At Bank Forward, our industry leading consumer and business credit card products through Elan Financial Services offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options - making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.
Apply online through Elan Financial Services.
For Cardmember Service, visit My Account Access.
Report lost or stolen cards, review balances, payments, transactions, make a payment, update address and phone numbers, request line increases
If your credit card is lost or stolen IMMEDIATELY report your lost or stolen* card.
- Consumer Credit Cards TF 800.558 3424
- Business Credit Cards TF 866.552 8855
- My Account Access
*If stolen, notify the police department as well.