Bank Forward News
Tuesday October 20 2020
ESOP: Knocking Your Socks off for 20 Years!
Did you know our employees aren’t just financial and insurance experts but also employee-owners? That’s right! Bank Forward established its Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 2000. This October, we’ve been celebrating the fact that our ESOP has been Knocking Your Socks off for 20 Years! And to end ESOP month, several branches are participating in a sock drive benefiting organizations in our local communities.
- Bemidji: United Way of the Bemidji Area
- Carrington: Golden Acres
- Cooperstown & Hannaford: Griggs County Central School and Griggs County Giving Tree
- Fargo: Matthew’s Voice Project
- Grand Forks North: CVIC, Lutheran Social Services, GF Human Resources
- Grand Forks South: Northlands Rescue Mission Downtown GF
- Jamestown: Community Action
- New Rockford: New Rockford-Sheyenne School and Share the Joy of Christmas
- Valley City: Hi-Liner Pantry
- Walker: Disabled American Veterans of Minnesota
Join us in our sock drive and make a difference in your community! Bring NEW socks of any size to your local branch between now and October 30th.
Thank you in advance for your generosity! #GiveWhereYouLiveBack to All News Articles