Bank Forward News
Tuesday September 15 2020
Digital Banking Upgrade Available October 6th!
At Bank Forward, our customers and their financial goals are our top priority. We are excited to share that our new Digital Banking will be available beginning October 6, 2020! These free services include enhanced account security, new technology, and better tools to more conveniently manage your account from virtually anywhere.
Here are some important details about the transition.
- Make sure your contact information on file with Bank Forward is correct. Having your accurate contact information will be necessary for the new Digital Banking system to verify your identity. Updating your contact information is quick and easy. Click here to learn more about the two ways you can update your contact information.
- Bank Forward Business Account holders, click here for detailed information related to your conversion to our new Digital Banking platform.
- Online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay services will be unavailable from Monday, October 5 at 5:00 p.m. until Tuesday, October 6, at 10:00 a.m.
- The external transfer service will be unavailable starting Monday, September 28; however, any transfers scheduled to process on or before Monday, October 5th, will be processed as scheduled. This includes all recurring external transfers. When you access the new Digital Banking system, you will need to add your external accounts and re-establish any recurring external transfers.
- If you download your account transactions to QuickBooks or Quicken, you will need to modify your settings and download your history to ensure a smooth transition to our new system. The following guides are available to help you through the process:
- Recurring internal transfers between deposit and/or loan accounts will continue to be in effect after the conversion to the new Digital Banking system; however, you will not be able to view these transfers in your transfer list within the new system. If you have questions on these transfers, please contact your local branch.
You may log in for the first time beginning Tuesday, October 6 at 10:00 a.m.
- Access our new Digital Banking on the Bank Forward website (www.bankforward.com) by entering your Login ID and Password in “Digital Banking Login” fields on the home page. For the best user experience, ensure your browser is up to date and utilize Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. Click here for more information on updating your browser.
- The Bank Forward app will be updated and available anytime using your phone or tablet. iOS (Apple) devices will automatically update with the new app. Android users will need to delete the current Bank Forward app, and download the new app from the Google Play Store. Search “Bank Forward” to find and download the updated app.
- View all of your Bank Forward accounts immediately on any device using your current Login ID and password. Upon logging in, you will be prompted to enter a Secure Access Code (delivered via text, phone call, or email) to verify your identity. You will then be prompted to change your password.
Enjoy the new streamlined experience!
- You can continue to view account history, including images of checks and deposits, place a stop payment, pay bills, and make mobile check deposits. Access includes new features such as FwdPay P2P, Card Control, and Personal Financial Management Tools.
- You can set up alerts to monitor for low balances, invalid login attempts, transaction alerts and many other features. Please note, if you currently receive alert notifications through online banking, you will need to re-establish your alerts in the new Digital Banking system.
- Access your e-statements and notices. For accounts that currently receive paper statements, you may enroll in e-statements to begin receiving them electronically.
For your convenience, Digital Banking educational videos, FAQs, and user guides will be available on our website October 6th. Watch for additional information in the coming weeks. If you run into questions along the way, we’re here for you! Stop by, call your local Bank Forward branch, or contact customer service at 877.689.1783.Back to All News Articles