Access. Control. Anytime. Anywhere.
CardValet is ideal for cardholders who want to manage their debit and credit cards through their mobile devices. Download the app for your Apple iOS or Google Android device to get started. Click here for a Quick Reference Guide for tips on enrolling and setting up your CardValet app.
Play it Safe
Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. CardValet manages the risk by allowing you to define when, where and how your card can be used.
- Safeguard your cards: turn them “on” and “off” when you aren’t using them
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your payment card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls you set
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
What is CardValet? Watch this two-minute video to find out!
CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. The mobile app is a free service to Bank Forward’s debit card holders. Standard charges from your cell phone provider may apply for text messaging or Mobile Web access.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be too. Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit and credit card spending in real-time.
Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, your kids want to spend money. You’re not their personal ATM, but you do need a way to support their needs, while managing their spending. Enter CardValet. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their payment cards.
You have to spend money to make money; that’s why you empower employees to use corporate card accounts. Maintain control of their business spending with CardValet. You select merchant codes, set spending thresholds, choose location parameters and more to help ensure purchases are in line with your company policies. You can even turn your employees’ cards on and off in real time.