shutterstock 3355249

We know Ag.

For over 85 years, we have protected farm operations.  We offer insurance for farm property, buildings, umbrella liability, equipment breakdowns, crop hail and multi-peril crop.

Service Matters

We make sure we know as much as possible about your operation, including incidental business activities and additional liability exposures. We're here for you from selecting the best company for your needs at a competitive price, GPS mapping for MPCI and crop hail to caring, efficient service in the event of a claim.

Broad and Flexible Coverages

Multi-peril crop insurance is available for eligible crops in a county operated by the Risk Management Agency for the federal government and private insurance companies.  Eligible crops must be grown on insurable acreage in a county for which a method of establishing insurance yields/guarantees and premium rates has been established.  MPCI is needed to be eligible for certain Farm Service Agency (FSA) benefits.  

Crop hail insurance is purchased in addition to multi-peril crop insurance.  Hail insurance also covers fire and lightning, transit coverage to the first place of storage, vandalism and malicious mischief. Coverage can be increased after policy is written.  You can choose your coverage and deductible. 

Other coverages include, but are not limited to:

  • Dwellings
  • Household personal property
  • Farm outbuildings, barns and structures
  • Farm personal property
  • Inventory
  • Farm and umbrella liability


Move your business forward
Financial Solutions for your unique business needs


Farm Forward
With over 85 years of experience, we know ag.


Work Forward
Interested in joining our team?

Larry Werlinger, CIC, LUTCF,
Choosing the Best Coverage