Contact Us Find Us

Liquor Liability

shutterstock 120711982b

The laws vary by state, but most provide that the owner of an establishment which serves alcoholic beverages (on sale) or sells packaged alcoholic products (off sale) is liable for injury or damage caused by an intoxicated person if it can be established that the liquor licensee caused or contributed to the intoxication of the person.  The licensing authority (state, county or city) has insurance requirements that must be met before they will grant a license to a business owner to serve or sell alcoholic beverages.


Online Banking
For green, easy and secure banking wherever you are.


Apply for a Mortgage Online
Home loans made easy.


Mobile Banking
Banking for your active lifestyle


Move your business forward
Financial Solutions for your unique business needs


Farm Forward
With over 85 years of experience, we know ag.


Work Forward
Interested in joining our team?

Bill Baumgartner
How To Choose The Best Insurance Agency