Bank Forward Blog
Monday March 16 2020
COVID -19: Our Customers, Employees, and Communities are Our Priority
UPDATE 5/26/20 - 8:00 AM
As we continue navigating the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority continues to be the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities. We’ve been weathering this storm for a couple months and want to say THANK YOU for doing your part. Our teamwork, employees and customers alike, has enabled us to reduce our exposure to COVID-19 while continuing to take care of our customers.
After much discussion while monitoring the COVID-19 situation, we have decided to open select lobbies, limited hours, to customers beginning May 26, 2020:
In addition to normal drive-up hours at all locations, the Carrington, Cooperstown, Grand Forks, Hannaford, Jamestown, and Valley City lobbies will be open 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Our Bowdon location hours of operation will remain Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM.
The New Rockford, Fargo, Bemidji, and Walker lobbies will remain closed until further notice.
Thank you for your business and remember we are available for you outside our lobbies. You can continue using our Online & Mobile Banking and well as contacting us online or emailing an employee directly.
Our Drive-Up service and night deposits remain available at one of our locations. You can use ATMs to check your balance, transfer funds, or withdraw cash. In addition to our Bank Forward ATMs, you can also use a no-fee MoneyPass® Network ATM.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments accordingly. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call your local branch or Customer Service at
800-450-3115 (available 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays). We are happy to help you.
UPDATE 4/6/20 - 3:30 PM
We Are Here For You
While our lobbies may be restricted, our team is still here for you. We can’t wait to see you in-person, but until then, we ask that you continue using these alternative channels until further notice.
USE THE DRIVE-UP & ATMS
- Use our Drive-Up service at one of our locations.
- Night deposits remain available at locations.
- Use ATMs to check your balance, transfer funds, or withdraw cash. In addition to our Bank Forward ATMs, you can also use a no-fee MoneyPass® Network ATM.
GIVE US A CALL
- Call your local branch or Customer Service at 800-450-3115 (available 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays). We’ll help you or direct you to the person who can.
- Make an appointment. If your transaction requires an in-person visit, contact your local branch to schedule an appointment.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE RESOURCES
Yes, many of us have been adversely impacted, personally and professionally, by COVID-19. We will get through this together. Contact us with your questions and concerns by reaching out to your lender directly, your local branch, or by calling 800-450-3115. Below are some valuable resources:
- In North Dakota: North Dakota Department of Commerce
- In Minnesota: Small Business Emergency Loans
- U.S. Small Business Administration: COVID-19: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources | COVID-19 Disaster Assistance | Paycheck Protection Program
- CARES Act: Supporting Small Businesses
- U.S. Government (business & consumer info): Financial Help — FAQs
Scammers never take a vacation and are preying on the fears of this outbreak. Be on alert! The Federal Trade Commission offers the following tips and more at ftc.gov/coronavirus:
- Watch out for phishing scams using fraudulent emails, texts, phone calls and websites to trick you into disclosing private account or login information. NEVER give your password, account number or PIN to anyone.
- Do not click links in emails from sources you do not know or from sources you didn’t request.
- Don’t trust emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, or other ‘experts’. Go directly to the organization website for accurate information.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations or immunity boosters.
- Watch out for suspect donation requests. Don’t feel rushed or be pressured into only giving cash, gift card, or wiring money.
- Don’t fall for scammers posing as a friend or family member in trouble requesting money be wired immediately.
UPDATE 4/2/20 - 12:00 PM
Upon further evaluation, our Bowdon location hours of operation will remain Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM.
UPDATE 4/1/20 - 9:00 AM
Effective Tuesday, April 7, 2020, until further notice, the Bowdon, ND location will be open Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
Our drive-ups and ATMs remain open at other locations and we strongly encourage you to use our online and mobile banking, which allows you to manage your finances 24/7. Click here to learn more and enroll now.
Thank you for your understanding.
UPDATE 3/25/20 - 8:00 PM
The state of Minnesota has issued a stay-at-home order effective 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 27, and expires at 5 p.m. April 10. Please note that banks are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE, which means Bank Forward will continue operating during #StayHomeMN! Our lobbies are closed but our drive-ups and ATMs are open and you can access your accounts 24/7 using our online and mobile banking.
UPDATE 3/16/20 - 4:00 PM
EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL BANK FORWARD LOBBIES WILL BE CLOSED.
Please use our drive-ups or call your local bank to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding as we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
UPDATED 3/16/20 - 9:50 AM
We have all become part of an unprecedented world health crisis and as always, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our top priority. COVID-19 (coronavirus) cases have been confirmed in Minnesota and North Dakota, resulting in changes to our daily lives. This situation continues to evolve from moment to moment, and it’s no surprise that we are all feeling unsettled. Even with the uncertainty we currently face, you can count on Bank Forward to monitor the situation and make appropriate accommodations in the best interest of our customers, employees, and communities.
Our employees have been educated on and are following the recommended hygiene guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including frequently washing their hands, keeping their branch and workspace clean, and staying home when they feel sick. Our goal is to keep all branches and drive-ups open under current operating hours. Should this change, we will let you know.
We strongly encourage you to use our Online and Mobile Banking, which allows you to manage your finances 24/7, simply and securely, from almost anywhere. Check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, and pay bills all from your computer or mobile device. Click here to learn more and enroll now.
Should you be impacted by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and need our support, please contact us. Call your local bank or Customer Service at 800-450-3115. Our hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For more information about COVID-19 (coronavirus), get the latest updates:
• CDC: www.cdc.gov
• World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.int
• North Dakota Department of Health: www.health.nd.gov
• Minnesota Department of Health: www.health.state.mn.us
Throughout our over 90-year history we have weathered many storms. We will get through this as well, together.Back to All Latest Blogs