Debit & Credit Cards
Purchases and payments have never been easier! You can use your Bank Forward MasterCard® debit or Visa® credit card in place of cash or checks at millions of locations and ATMs worldwide. Simply swipe and sign or use your card to make purchases online or over the phone.
Use it everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
No need to carry checks or cash! Just present your debit card wherever MasterCard® is accepted to pay for groceries, gas, clothes or dining out or to get cash at an ATM. The payment is automatically debited from your checking account. All transaction details are listed on your account statement for easy record keeping.
Simply press “Credit” to use a signature to make your purchases around your neighborhood or around the world. To get cash back from participating retailers when you make a purchase, press “Debit” and enter your PIN (personal identification number).
For qualifying account holders.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If your debit card is lost or stolen IMMEDIATELY report your lost or stolen card by contacting your local Bank Forward branch during normal business hours or by calling 1.800.472.3272 after hours. If stolen, notify the police department as well.
Click here for more information on lost and stolen debit and credit cards.
Getting Cash at ATMs
When you use our ATMs, no fees are charged and no action is required on your part. Cash withdrawals are also available without a surcharge on MoneyPass® Network ATMs. The MoneyPass® Network offers thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across the nation for your convenience.
When you shop online at participating merchants, MasterCard® SecureCode protection allows you to choose a private code to protect your card against unauthorized charges.
You may enroll while shopping online at a participating merchant or enroll online.
Zero liability applies to purchases in a store, over the phone or made online. As a MasterCard® cardholder, you will not be responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following preconditions are met:
- Your account is in good standing.
- You have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use**. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase. (**Failure to register certain cards will be considered as not safeguarding your card.)
- You have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months.
Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard® cards if a PIN for a debit transaction is used for the unauthorized purchase.
If you have questions regarding zero liability coverage or you suspect unauthorized use of your card, contact Bank Forward IMMEDIATELY. If any of the conditions set forth above is not met, then your liability may not be zero but it may be limited by federal, state or local law.
- Treat your card like cash, and keep it in a secure location.
- Don’t lend your card or provide your account number to anyone.
- If you use a PIN with your card, don’t write it on your card or keep it with your card.
- Never let your card out of your sight, even while a transaction is being recorded.
- Tear up your sales draft receipts before discarding them. Request the merchant does too.
- Check monthly statements for accuracy and/or suspicious charges. Contact us immediately if there are any suspicious charges.
- Keep records of all cards along with the phone numbers of each issuer.
Visa® Credit Cards for Consumers
At Bank Forward, our industry leading consumer and business credit card products through Elan Financial Services offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options - making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs.
Apply online through Elan Financial Services.
For Cardmember Service, visit My Account Access.
Report lost or stolen cards, review balances, payments, transactions, make a payment, update address and phone numbers, request line increases
If your credit card is lost or stolen IMMEDIATELY report your lost or stolen* card.
- Consumer Credit Cards TF 800.558 3424
- Business Credit Cards TF 866.552 8855
- My Account Access
*If stolen, notify the police department as well.