Special cash management services help you manage your money and your time more effectively.
Whether dining with clients or traveling for business, tracking business expenses or paying bills, you’ll enjoy the ease, security and convenience of BusinessCard. Payments are automatically debited from your business checking account. You can issue cards to your business employees, customizing their ATM and purchase limits based on your needs. MasterCoverage employee liability coverage helps protect you in the event of employee theft or fraud.
*If stolen, notify the police department as well.
Extended warranty coverage protects your purchase made with the BusinessCard; Master RoadAssist Service gives assistance in locating services while you are on the road. MasterAssist Travel Assistance provides emergency medical referrals, emergency cash, and other services while you are traveling. MasterCard Global Service offers worldwide assistance 24/7 for lost and stolen card reporting and replacement. MasterRental Insurance offers additional coverage on car rentals up to 31 days.
Cash withdrawals are also available without a surcharge on MoneyPass Network ATMs. The MoneyPass Network offers thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across the nation for your convenience.
Zero Liability applies to purchases in a store, over the phone or made online. As a MasterCard cardholder you will not be responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases provided that the following preconditions are met:Your account is in good standing.
- You have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from any unauthorized use**. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the "unauthorized" purchase. (**Failure to register certain cards will be considered as not safeguarding your card.)
- You have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months.
If you have questions regarding Zero Liability coverage or you suspect unauthorized use of your card, contact Bank Forward IMMEDIATELY. If any of the conditions set forth above are not met, then your liability may not be zero but it may be limited by federal, state or local law.
You control user access, and security is assigned on a per-employee basis. View images of your items, view statements, and do basic tasks online free. For an additional monthly charge, you can include automatic payroll deposits and customer payments. Contact a business banker for more information.
Scan checks received from your customers and submit deposits electronically to the bank, anytime day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash, using a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the internet.
- Deposit funds from remote locations, streamlining your cash flow by consolidating deposits into a single bank.
- Make deposits anytime - enjoying the convenience of making deposits electronically, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save time preparing deposits - efficient process eliminates manual tasks and frees up employee time.
- Cut costly employee trips to the bank - saving time and money.
- Reduce risk of check fraud by speeding up check clearing process.
- Secure method of transmission protects your information.
We want to show you how easy it is to begin using Merchant Capture and to start making your deposits quickly and more efficiently than ever! We’ll even give you a 90 day FREE trial to let you try it for yourself.
Please note that any message sent using this feature is transmitted via normal email, and is not encrypted. Please do not include any confidential information, such as account numbers or details, social security numbers or any other information you want kept confidential.
We offer a full line of credit card transaction services through our credit card processing platform. First-rate customer and technical assistance to ensure that our merchants experience unsurpassed service and quality standards. Contact your business banker for more information. ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic payment network allows funds to be electronically debited or credited to a company’s or individual’s deposit account. ACH can be used for pre-authorized recurring payments, such as payroll, corporate payments to vendors, insurance premiums and utility payments. Great for businesses and consumers, too! Fees apply.